Hatteras Large Tufted Hammock in Spectrum Mist Specifications:
- Length: 13 ft.
- Width: 55 in.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Thickness: 8 in.
- Bed Length: 6 ft. 6 in.
- Rope: 8mm (5/8 inch) Duracord
- Top Fabric: Sunbrella / Bottom Fabric: DuraCord
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Care: Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water, and a Soft Scrub Brush
* Stand Sold Separately
From its looks alone, you can already tell that this Large Tufted Hammock in Spectrum Mist from Hatteras Hammocks is extremely comfortable and soft enough to sink into. It features a deeply contoured bed made of two layers of all-weather synthetic fabric sandwiching a thick center of nonabsorbent polyester hollowfill fiber. The Sunbrella fabric boasts of softness on par with all natural cotton but is far more durable, colorfast and resistant to rot, mold, mildew, and staining. This means that this hammock will continue to look and feel as good as new despite constant use over many years.
Sunbrella branded fabric is the leader in outdoor fabric. It is 100% solution dyed acrylic, which means the fibers of the fabric are dyed in a color before they are woven into fabric. Sunbrella is not printed or dyed after the fabric is made. Sunbrella is water resistant and will not fade. You can even soak it in bleach and the color will remain the same.
Hatteras Large Tufted Hammock in Spectrum Mist Features:
- Durable Fabrics: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella® and DuraCord® Fabrics are resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- DuraCord® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian Teak hardwood, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Eco-Friendly: Polyester fiberfill filling made from recycled soda bottles is found inside the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in Greenville, NC using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
Hatteras Large Tufted Hammock in Spectrum Mist Includes:
- 1 Hammock
- 2 Zinc-plated chains
- 2 Tree hooks
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.