50" Extra Slim Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround Specifications:
- Dimensions: 49 1/8” x 19 7/8"H x 4"W
- Weight: 105.6 lbs.
- Volts: 120V AC 60Hz
- Watts: 1500 W Max
- No Heater: 25 W
- Motor Heater: 19 W
- Plug Location: Left side
- Cord Length: 70 7/8” or 180 cm
- Rough Wall Opening Size: 49″ X 20 3/8″ or 125 cm X 52 cm
- BTU: 4800
- Approx. heating area 400-500 sq. ft.
The 50" Extra Slim Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround is a novel way to add the charm and elegance of a fireplace and a splash of colour to your home or office that can be enjoyed even on sultry summer nights. Designed to be built into a wall, it plugs from the left side into any standard 120V outlet and does not require any additional ventilation or a lot of maintenance. This model comes standard with clear glass decorative media, remote control.
Designer Tip: Optional decorative media choices are available for this series for a more customized look and feel.
50" Extra Slim Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround Features:
- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use***
- ***Pancover MUST be purchased if installing outdoors
- FIRE & ICE ® Flame presentation - three light strips allow for yellow, orange, blue, violet and rose colored flames
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard wire ready
- Thermostat hard wire ready
- Flame can operate without heat
- Single remote control for flame & heater included
- Full frame viewing - unit allows for choice of finishing material to come right to glass
- Optional black steel surround comes in the box, it is up to you if you want to use it or not
50" Extra Slim Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround Includes:
- Clear glass media
- Black steel surround
- Remote control
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.