Looking like a tree stump, the Adirondack Garden Planter is eye-catching enough to be the main focus of any landscape design. Handcrafted of weather-resistant, durable cast stone, it comes in several color options making it perfect for a variety of plants and flowers.
Adirondack Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Brownstone (BR)
- Made in the USA
Adirondack Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 17.25" x 12"
- Weight: 148 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.