Designed to look like a tree stump that has been fashioned into a water fountain, the Adirondack Tree Water Fountain features a detailed, life-like appearance that belies its sturdy fiber reinforced cast stone construction. An embodiment of life, hope and rebirth, this fountain can be placed anywhere in your yard or garden to infuse it with the soft, tranquil sounds of flowing water and transform it into a relaxing haven.
Adirondack Tree Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in Brownstone (BR)
- Wide choice of color options
Adirondack Tree Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Adirondack Tree Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18" x 16.5" x 18"
- Weight: 90 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.