- Dimensions: 18"L x 17"W x 29"H
- Weight: 4 lbs.
Add this beautiful work of art, Red Metal Birdbath to your home or office. Ornamental perching area features intricately-detailed birds, vines, leaves, and a charming center flower. Scalloped basin provides an elevated oasis for visiting birds. Elegant, subtle, fun or plain whimsical! Our range of garden ornaments can instantly spruce up your outdoor settings. The bath's bowl is one-inch deep is perfect for all your bird neighbors.
Red Metal Birdbath Features:
- Material: Metal
- Bold Red Glaze
- Beautiful bird detail
*Please inquire regarding availability and lead time
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.