This garden statue is named after Amelia Earhart , the first female aviator to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. It looks like it is ready for takeoff, sporting her pilot goggles. An endearing garden accent, it is crafted from durable cast stone and will not chip or crack from exposure to severe elements, standing strong for years of attractive functionality.
Amelia Cast Stone Garden Statue Features:
- An accent piece and a beautiful garden art to express your own unique style
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Amelia Cast Stone Garden Statue Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4" x 3.25" x 5.5"
- Weight: 2 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.