With its intricate design, the Antique Celtic Garden Planter makes for a beautiful garden piece no matter where it is placed. Just an inch short of two feet in diameter, this piece is small enough to be placed in corners but stately enough to be a centerpiece. Made with durable cast stone in a variety of finishes that becomes more beautiful with time, the Antique Celtic Garden Planter is the perfect way to highlight special blooms or exotic greens.
Antique Celtic Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Antique Celtic Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23" x 23" x 16.5"
- Weight: 201 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.