Ario Lead Lite Planter Specifications:
- Sold as a Set of 3
- (94-007-3400) Large Dimensions: 14.5"L x 14.5"W x 33.5"H - Weight: 21 lbs.
- (94-007-3401) Medium Dimensions: 11"L x 11"W x 25.5"H 9 Weight: 12 lbs.
- (94-007-3402) Small Dimensions: 7.75"L x 7.75"W x 17.75"H - Weight: 7 lbs.
Note: Planters can be purchased individually.
- Finish/Color: Lead Lite®
- Also available in Onyx Black Lite®
Featuring a design that utilizes long surfaces and perfectly angled lines, the Ario Lead Lite® Planter is guaranteed to look beautiful in any outdoor setting. Crafted by skilled artisans using fiber cement, this planter is extremely durable and resistant to changes in weather conditions. Ideally used with blooming flowers or lush flora, this planter may be left empty and used as a striking accent piece instead.
Eco-friendly fiber cement planters are composed of cement and jute fiber that replaces the stone aggregate that is traditionally used in cast stone. This creates a strong and durable planter that weighs 25% less than traditional cast stone.
Ario Lead Lite® Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
- Made in the USA
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.