Ario Lead Lite Planter Specifications:
- Sold as a Set of 3
- (94-007-3400) Large Dimensions: 14.5"L x 14.5"W x 33.5"H - Weight: 21 lbs.
- (94-007-3401) Medium Dimensions: 11"L x 11"W x 25.5"H 9 Weight: 12 lbs.
- (94-007-3402) Small Dimensions: 7.75"L x 7.75"W x 17.75"H - Weight: 7 lbs.
Note: Planters can be purchased individually.
- Finish/Color: Lead Lite®
- Also available in Onyx Black Lite®
Featuring a design that utilizes long surfaces and perfectly angled lines, the Ario Lead Lite® Planter is guaranteed to look beautiful in any outdoor setting. Crafted by skilled artisans using fiber cement, this planter is extremely durable and resistant to changes in weather conditions. Ideally used with blooming flowers or lush flora, this planter may be left empty and used as a striking accent piece instead.
Eco-friendly fiber cement planters are composed of cement and jute fiber that replaces the stone aggregate that is traditionally used in cast stone. This creates a strong and durable planter that weighs 25% less than traditional cast stone.
Ario Lead Lite® Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
- Made in the USA
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.