Ario Onyx Black Lite® Planter Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 3
- Large Dimensions: 14.5"L x 14.5"W x 33.5"H - Weight: 21 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 11"L x 11"W x 25.5"H 9 Weight: 12 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 7.75"L x 7.75"W x 17.75"H - Weight: 7 lbs.
Note: Planters can be purchased individually.
- Finish/Color: Onyx Black Lite®
- Also available in Lead Lite®
Utilizing long surfaces and perfectly angled lines, the Ario Onyx Black Lite® Planter comes in a set of 3 differently sized pieces in a striking Onyx Black finish. Made out of fiber cement, all three pieces are guaranteed to be extremely durable and weather-resistant. Place each piece in different parts in your yard or garden or simply group them together to create a more dramatic effect. Either way, this piece will look stunning especially once it is filled with your chosen garden greens or blooms.
Eco-friendly fiber cement planters are composed of cement and jute fiber that replaces the stone aggregate that is traditionally used in cast stone. This creates a strong and durable planter that weighs 25% less than traditional cast stone.
Ario Onyx Black Lite® Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
- Made in the USA
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.