Bliss Brazilian Style Hammock in a Bag Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs.
- Overall Length: 9 feet 3 inches
- Bed Width: 3 feet 4 inches
- Bed Length: 6 feet 5 inches
Made of 75% Polyester 25% Cotton, the Bliss Brazilian Style Hammock in a Bag is perfect for those who want to relax and unwind. The cotton/polyester fabric cradles your body while giving the durability you need to get by the seasons ahead. The vibrant stripes make a great backyard accent and reinforced steel loops ensure safety and durability for years to come.
Bliss Brazilian Style Hammock in a Bag Features:
- Brazilian style
- Comes in vibrant colors
- Brings together tradition and comfort with sensitivity to the environment
- Made of strong, breathable recycled cotton and polyester fabrics
- Thick rope loops are reinforced with steel on the inside
- Easy to hang
- Eye screws and hooks included
- Includes convenient drawstring bag for compact storage (11-in x 6-in)
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.