Bliss Oversized Hammock with Spreader Bars and Pillow Specifications:
- Bed Length: 6 feet 5 inches
- Bed Width: 4 feet
- Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Weight: 7 lbs.
A fusion of Brazilian and American tradition, the Bliss Oversized Hammock with Spreader Bars & Pillow features fun colors, sturdy construction and a 40-inch wide pillow that attaches to one of the two hardwood spreader bars. Following Brazilian tradition, the steel loops at each end of the hammock are covered in thick rope for added strength. It's also remarkably easy to hang with the provided "S" hooks and 12-inch long chains.
Bliss Oversized Hammock with Spreader Bars and Pillow Features:
- Made of strong, breathable, colorfast recycled materials
- 40-in wide pillow included with Velcro straps that attach to spreader bar
- Hardwood spreader bars
- Steel loops covered in thick rope for added strength
- Easy to hang with "S" hooks and 12-in long chains (included)
- Sturdy construction
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.