Brenner Propane/Natural Gas Fire Table Specifications:
- Dimensions: 34.375”L x 34.375” W x 16”H
- Weight: 93 lbs.
- Fire Pit Dimensions: 19.75” L x 19.75” W x 2” D
With an iron base and fiber concrete top, the Brenner Propane/Natural Gas Fire Table has a sophisticated design perfect for any outdoor living space. It uses a 20 lb. propane tank (not included) or can be converted to Natural Gas with the conversion kit included with the table. The Brenner is CSA certified.
Brenner Propane/Natural Gas Fire Table Features:
- Circular burner with safety thermocouple
- 50,000 BTU heat output
- Push button ignition - AAA Battery included
- 500 hours UV resistance
- Freeze resistant
- Water resistant - table has drain holes
- Burn time for LP is 9 hours on the highest setting, 26 hours on the lowest
- Basic assembly required - no additional tools required
- External hose (included) is required for connection to natural gas source
- To conceal the 20 lb propane tank, consider the matching Brenner Tank Cover, sold separately
Note: Must be converted to natural gas by a Certified Gas Technician.
Brenner Propane/Natural Gas Fire Table Includes:
- LP/NG Fire Table
- LP hose and regulator
- Red lava rock
- Iron lid
- Protective PVC cover
- Tank seat with adjustable feet
- 10 foot gas hose
- Warranty is 1 year limited on parts and finish
- Natural gas conversion kit
- 2 year limited warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.