Brighton Planter Set of 3 in Antique White Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 3
- Large Dimensions: 20″W x 16.5″H
- Medium Dimensions: 16″W x 13.5″H
- Small Dimensions: 12.5″W x 10.5″H
- Set of 3 Weight: 93 lbs.
- Shown in Antique White finish
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Brighton Planter Set of 3 in Antique White Features:
- Also available in Volcanic Red, Riviera Blue, Graphite, Weathered Copper, and Mediterranean finishes
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4" diameter
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Frost Resistant
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.