Chantal Planter Set of 4 Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 4 of the same color
- XLarge Dimensions: 22.5"L x 22.5"W x 24.5"H - Weight: 70 lbs.
- Large Dimensions:18.75″L x 18.75"W x 19.75″H - Weight: 44 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 14″L x 14"W x 15.75″H - Weight: 28 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 8″L x 8"W x 12"H - Weight: 12 lbs.
- Set Weight: 154 lbs.
- Available in Glacier, Antique Pearl, Highland Moss, Anthracite, Lava Purple, Maui Blue, Chocolate Stout, Macintosh Red, Blue Pearl
- Material: Glazed Terra Cotta
- Comes with a drain hole
- Hand made artisan quality pottery
- High fired at 990 (terra cotta) to 1000 (glazed) degrees centigrade to maximize frost resistance and durability
- Frost Resistant
- Less vulnerable to winter damage
- Appropriate for indoor and outdoor use
Chantal Planter Set of 4 Description:
The Chantal Planter combines elegance with its graceful curve and a pop of color, bringing a bold style statement. It is a versatile planter; compliments modern, minimalist, and traditional décor. This planter comes in a set of four. It can be grouped together to create a height dynamic, or lined up to create progression in landscape design.
While the high firing temperature & quality of our Glazed & Terra Cotta containers results in a durable & frost-resistant product, we still recommend that they be stored in a frost-free covered area in winter. If left outside, water may accumulate in the container & freeze, causing the planter to crack & break. Planters that must be left outside should be covered to prevent water, snow & ice from accumulating inside the planter.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.