The Charente Garden Water Fountain is a charming water feature that will transform any garden into a relaxing space. It features an ornate finial, two tiers and a shapely pedestal base. Unlike most tiered fountains, this one does not allow the water to cascade freely over the tier's rim. Instead, it allows the water to stream down through several small spouts on the tier's sides letting you enjoy the soothing melody the water creates as it strikes the pooled water on its second tier.
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
Charente Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Wide choice of color options
Charente Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Charente Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 29.5" x 52"
- Weight: 360 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.