Danilo Planter in Concrete Lite® Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 5
- XL Dimensions: 35.5"L x 35.5"W x 30.5"H - Weight: 40 lbs.
- Large Dimensions: 27.5"L x 27.5"W x 23.5"H - Weight: 22 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 21.75"L x 21.75"W x 18.5"H - Weight: 15 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 17.5"L x 17.5"W x 15"H - Weight: 11 lbs.
- X-Small Dimensions: 13.75"L x 13.75"W x 11.75"H - Weight: 7 lbs.
- Planters can be purchased individually.
- Finish/Color: Concrete Lite®
- Additional Colors Available: Onyx Black Lite®, Rust Lite®, Lead Lite®
Designed to highlight the beauty of your garden blooms, the Danilo Planter in Concrete Lite® - Set of 5 is lightweight, functional and stylish with great planting space. A flexible and highly adaptable planter solution, these lightweight modular planters let you combine multiple pieces to create a unique personal garden architecture. Extremely lightweight, moving or storing these planters is a snap, too. Made out of lightweight composite material blends clay and other natural materials with resin and fiberglass to create a lightweight durable product that provides strength and durability without compromising quality or design.
Always place any Campania product on a solid level surface and not directly on grass, soil, or an uneven surface. Proper winter care is recommended for all Campania Lite® planters for protection in environments with potential freeze-thaw cycles. If a planter is to be left planted over the winter, ensure proper drainage by 1.) Placing a layer of coarse gravel or other appropriate drainage material in the bottom of the container, and 2.) Making sure the drainage holes are not blocked. If the planter remains in contact with the ground surface over the winter, the freeze-thaw cycles may cause the planter to crack.
Danilo Planter in Concrete Lite® Features:
- Features a delightfully round shape, which will fit into any decor
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Appropriate for indoor or outside use
- Modular shapes for custom layouts
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
- Made from Natural Clay, Sand, Fiberglass, Resin
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
- Made in the USA
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.