Danilo Planter in Onyx Black Lite® Specifications:
- (94-837-13900) XL Dimensions: 35.5"L x 35.5"W x 30.5"H - Weight: 40 lbs.
- (94-837-13901) Large Dimensions: 27.5"L x 27.5"W x 23.5"H - Weight: 22 lbs.
- (94-837-13902) Medium Dimensions: 21.75"L x 21.75"W x 18.5"H - Weight: 15 lbs.
- (94-837-13903) Small Dimensions: 17.5"L x 17.5"W x 15"H - Weight: 11 lbs.
- (94-837-13904) X-Small Dimensions: 13.75"L x 13.75"W x 11.75"H - Weight: 7 lbs.
Note: Planters can be purchased individually.
Large enough to accommodate a variety of plants, the Danilo Planter in Onyx Black Lite® - Set of 5 is perfect vessel to house and display your blooming flowers or lush foliage. A flexible and highly adaptable planter solution, these lightweight modular planters let you combine multiple pieces to create a unique personal garden architecture. Extremely lightweight, moving or storing these planters is a snap, too. Made out of lightweight composite material blends clay and other natural materials with resin and fiberglass to create a lightweight durable product that provides strength and durability without compromising quality or design.
Always place any Campania product on a solid level surface and not directly on grass, soil, or an uneven surface. Proper winter care is recommended for all Campania Lite® planters for protection in environments with potential freeze-thaw cycles. If a planter is to be left planted over the winter, ensure proper drainage by 1.) Placing a layer of coarse gravel or other appropriate drainage material in the bottom of the container, and 2.) Making sure the drainage holes are not blocked. If the planter remains in contact with the ground surface over the winter, the freeze-thaw cycles may cause the planter to crack.
Danilo Planter in Onyx Black Lite® Features:
- Features a delightfully round shape, which will fit into any decor
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Appropriate for indoor or outside use
- Modular shapes for custom layouts
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
- Made from Natural Clay, Sand, Fiberglass, Resin
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
- Finish/Color: Onyx Black Lite®
- Additional Colors Available: Concrete Lite®, Rust Lite®, Lead Lite®
- Made in the USA
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.