Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Davos Round 4840 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 48"L x 48"D x 40"H
- Weight: 170 lbs.
- Shown in Nero Nuovo (NN)
Davos Round 4840 Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) that mimics the look and feel of cast stone but is significantly lighter
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
The simple shape of the Davos Round 4840 is what gives it a striking demeanor. It makes for a beautiful addition to your garden or patio. The depth of this planter is also spacious enough to hold ample soil, and allow plants and shrubbery to live in a healthier planted environment. Known for its versatility, this planter makes landscape design possibilities endless. This product comes in three sizes.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.