Denbigh Lead Lite® Window Box Planter - Set of 3 Specifications:
- (94-170-3400) Large Dimensions: 39.5"L x 16"W x 16"H - Weight: 26 lbs.
- (94-170-3401) Medium Dimensions: 31.5"L x 13"W x 13"H - Weight: 15 lbs.
- (94-170-3402) Small Dimensions: 23.5"L x 9.5"W x 9.5"H - Weight: 9 lbs.
Note: Planters can be purchased individually.
Featuring a simple yet elegant shape and design, the Denbigh Lead Lite® Window Box Planter - Set of 3 is guaranteed to be a stunning holder for your foliage or flowers. Ideally used as an accent to enhance its surroundings, this planter may also be used as a small, unassuming, but elegant focal point. Made out of lightweight composite material blends clay and other natural materials with resin and fiberglass to create a lightweight durable product that provides strength and durability without compromising quality or design.
Always place any Campania product on a solid level surface and not directly on grass, soil, or an uneven surface. Proper winter care is recommended for all Campania Lite® planters for protection in environments with potential freeze-thaw cycles. If a planter is to be left planted over the winter, ensure proper drainage by 1.) Placing a layer of coarse gravel or other appropriate drainage material in the bottom of the container, and 2.) Making sure the drainage holes are not blocked. If the planter remains in contact with the ground surface over the winter, the freeze-thaw cycles may cause the planter to crack.
Denbigh Lead Lite® Window Box Planter - Set of 3 Features:
- Appropriate for indoor or outside use
- Modular shapes for custom layouts
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
- Made from Natural Clay, Sand, Fiberglass, Resin
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Comes with a drain hole
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Finish/Color: Lead Lite®
- Also available in Onyx Black Lite® and Rust Lite®
- Sold as set of 3
- Made in the USA
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.