Brimming with French sophistication, the Fleur de Lis Element Wall Water Fountain gives the appearance of having three parts with its namesake gracing the section holding the spout. It makes for an interesting eye-grabber especially when it's set against a garden wall or fence.
Fleur de Lis Element Wall Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Wide choice of color options
Fleur de Lis Element Wall Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Fleur de Lis Element Wall Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 18" x 10" x 28"
- Weight: 134 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.