The Fontainbleu Pedestal Water Fountain is a bit of a paradox. It's simple yet grandiose at the same time. Perhaps it's the rose-bud finial and fleur-de-lis carvings on its pedestal that gives it its charm. Or perhaps its the charming design on the rim of its basin that gives it its allure. Either way, this piece makes for an interesting addition to any yard or garden - one that is sure to create a soothing and relaxing ambiance.
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
Fontainbleu Pedestal Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Shown in Ferro Rustico (FR)
- Wide choice of color options
Fontainbleu Pedestal Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Fontainbleu Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 36" X 52"
- Weight: 657 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.