Garden Anywhere Vertical System Specifications:
- Set includes one stand, 3 double pots and 2 single pots
- Product Dimensions: 19"L x 11"W x 39"H
- Weight: 114 lbs.
- Color is Natural Fiber Cement
Perfect for urban gardeners, the Garden Anywhere Vertical System features a design that fully utilizes the rawness present in cement and the often wasted vertical space in gardens. Made of fiber cement, this beautiful yet functional planter is naturally extremely durable and resistant to changes in weather conditions. It's the perfect piece to add to a small garden where floor space is limited or in a larger garden where a wall needs to be livened up.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Garden Anywhere Vertical System Features:
- Self supporting on a metal stand
- All planters have drainage holes
- Easy assembly and maneuverability
- Made from fiber cement and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Industrial chic design
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Made in the USA
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.