Harrison Chocolate Lite Planter - Set of 3 Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 3
- Large Dimensions: 21″L x 29.5″H with 17.25″ Base - Weight: 22 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 14″L x 12″H with 11.25″ Base - Weight: 11 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 8.75″L x 6.75″H with 6.75″ Base -Weight: 4 lbs.
- Finish/Color: Chocolate Brown Lite
With the Harrison Chocolate Lite Planter, three's not a crowd but company. That's because this set of three comes with elegant jar-shaped planters in a delicious chocolate color. Its clean, simple look is accentuated with soft, rounded corners and a small button-like design near its base. Place separately in different areas in your garden to add spontaneity or group them together to create a more dramatic effect.
Always place any Campania product on a solid level surface and not directly on grass, soil, or an uneven surface. Proper winter care is recommended for all Campania Lite® planters for protection in environments with potential freeze-thaw cycles. If a planter is to be left planted over the winter, ensure proper drainage by 1.) Placing a layer of coarse gravel or other appropriate drainage material in the bottom of the container, and 2.) Making sure the drainage holes are not blocked. If the planter remains in contact with the ground surface over the winter, the freeze-thaw cycles may cause the planter to crack.
Harrison Chocolate Lite Planter - Set of 3 Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Appropriate for indoor or outside use
- Modular shapes for custom layouts
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
- Made from Natural Clay, Sand, Fiberglass, Resin
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.