Hatteras Deluxe Cushioned Double Swing in Gateway Indigo
Hatteras Deluxe Cushioned Double Swing in Gateway Indigo Specifications:
- Width: 60 in.
- Height: 32 in.
- Depth: 40 in.
- Hardware: Zinc-Plated Steel
- Top Fabric: Sunbrella / Bottom Fabric: DuraCord
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Care: Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush
Enjoy the outdoors in total comfort with the this Deluxe Cushioned Double Swing in Gateway Indigo from Hatteras Hammocks. Designed to fit two or more people comfortably, this swing is made with high quality materials such as the mold and mildew resistant Sunbrella fabric and recycled polyester hollowfill fiber for its stuffing. With these durable and easy to maintain materials, simply chain up this extremely comfortable seating between the boughs of trees or on its chic and modern wooden stand (sold separately) to start enjoying relaxing times outdoors.
Hatteras Deluxe Cushioned Double Swing in Gateway Indigo Features:
- Durable Fabrics: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella® and DuraCord® Fabrics are resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Wood Frame: Brazilian hardwood, similar to teak, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all our hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Eco-Friendly: Polyester fiberfill filling made from recycled soda bottles is found inside the swing cushions. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in Greenville, NC using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
Hatteras Deluxe Cushioned Double Swing in Gateway Indigo Includes:
- 1 year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- 1 Deluxe Cushioned Swing in Gateway Indigo - Stand Sold Separately
- Zinc-plated chains
- Hanging Bracket
Even though Hatteras Hammocks are extremely strong and weather-resistant, we do always recommend storing it in an enclosed dry place away from any overly-harsh weather, hungry wildlife and other lingering periods when it's going unused, to ensure its longest possible life.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.