Hatteras Large Quilted Hammock in Gateway Mist
Hatteras Large Quilted Hammock in Gateway Mist Specifications:
- Length: 13 ft.
- Width: 55 in.
- Bed Length: 6 ft. 10 in.
- Hanging Distance: 13-16 ft.
- Hanging Height: 4 ft.
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Accommodates: 2 people
* Stand and Pillow Sold Separately
The need for downtime is only natural and there's no better way to satisfy that need than with the Hatteras Large Quilted Hammock. Smashing in Gateway Mist, this all weather hammock is not only soft and comfortable but is also extremely durable. With a weight capacity of 450 lbs., Hatteras Large Quilted Hammock is perfect for one and cozy for two. So go ahead and sway your stress away.
Hatteras Large Quilted Hammock in Gateway Mist Features:
- Durable Fabrics: All-Weather and Solution-Dyed Synthetic Sunbrella® and DuraCord® Fabrics are resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- DuraCord® Rope: Solution-dyed synthetic blend rope that balances the softness of cotton with the durability of polyester. This combination makes the rope All-Weather proof and resistant to rot, mold, and mildew.
- Cumaru Spreader Bar: Brazilian Teak hardwood, is 5 times denser than pine, cedar, and redwood. Ages naturally to a beautiful silver grey. Exclusive to Hatteras Hammocks.
- Rolled Rim Grommets with Spur Washers: One-of-a-kind grommet, when compared to telescoping grommets used by most of our competitors, that creates a more secure bond between fabric and ring knot.
- Zinc Plated Hardware: We plate all hanging hardware, with zinc to protect against rust and ensure an overall longer outdoor life.
- Non-absorbent Padding: Polyester fiberfill batting lines the inside of the hammock. The fiberfill is a nonabsorbent material allowing water to drain through and provide quick drying.
- Handcrafted in the Carolinas: Manufactured and assembled in Greenville, NC using the finest parts and industry leading techniques.
Hatteras Large Quilted Hammock in Gateway Mist Includes:
- 1 Hammock
- 2 Zinc-plated chains
- 2 Tree hooks
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.