Integrated Pewter Tufted Single Swing Specifications:
- Depth: 24"
- Spreader Bar: 40"
- Color: Integrated Pewter
- Material: Sunbrella
- Hardware: Zinc-plated Steel
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Take your personal enjoyment of your outdoor space to the next level with this Integrated Pewter Tufted Single Swing. Fabric is made of Sunbrella material that is known for its cotton like softness and unmatched durability. The Cumaro spreader bar creates a seat that's comfortable and easy to get in and out while maintaining the hammock shape.
Integrated Pewter Tufted Single Swing Features:
- Made from the best outdoor fabric available on the market
- Cotton-like softness with unmatched durability
- Fade and stain resistant
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Solid unfinished Cumaru spreader bar
- Rope constructed of solution-dyed DuraCord®
- Filled with Recycled Polyester Hollowfill Fiber which is made from 100% recycled bottles
- Nickel-plated rolled-rim grommets with spurred washers for added stability
- Made in the USA
Integrated Pewter Tufted Single Swing Includes:
- 1 Swing
- 1 Zinc-plated chains
- 1 Hanging Bracket
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Hammock Care: Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.