Sporting a classic urn shape with a wide brim and smooth, uncarved side, the Jensen Urn Garden Planter is an elegant piece that you can use to showcase exotic blooms, succulents and even hanging plants. Made with cast stone, this planter comes available in a variety of finish options and in two sizes, and can even be hoisted on top of a pedestal (as shown in the fourth picture) for a better, more dramatic look.
Jensen Urn Garden Planter Features::
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Jensen Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Large: 30” x 20”
- Small: 23" x 16"
- Large: 240 lbs.
- Medium: 117 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.