Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Le Notre Square 3024 Specifications:
- Dimensions: 30"L x 30"D x 24"H
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- Shown in Pietra Nuova (PN)
Le Notre Square 3024 Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) that mimics the look and feel of cast stone but is significantly lighter
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
The Le Notre Square 3024 embodies boldness, class, and style. Bringing a French flair to your landscape, this planter is perfect for creating iconic focal points with its classic look. This planter can also be lined up to create a sense of division between spaces. This product comes in three sizes.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.