Simple, low and finely textured. There's simply nothing more zen than this Low Zen Planter Bowl from Campania. As its name implies, this unassuming piece has a familiar bowl shape and comes available in three sizes. You can get all three to form a charming set or get it individually as needed. Either way, the Low Zen Planter Bowl will add a soothing vibe to your outdoors. Fill it with a variety of plants from ground-hugging flora like rosette type cacti and succulents to plants that grow long tendrils that will hang over its sides. Just make sure to place the planter in an elevated position if you opt for the latter.
Low Zen Planter Bowl Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
Low Zen Planter Bowl Specifications:
- 39.5" x 9.75" - 198 lbs. (Large)
- 29.25" x 8" - 105 (Medium)
- 23" x 6" - 30 lbs. (Small)
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.