ML 1836 Square Planter Container in Concrete Lite® Specifications:
- Dimensions: 17.75"L x 17.75"W x 35.5"H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
A sophisticated upgrade of the traditional cast stone planters, Campania International's ML 1836 Square Planter Container in Concrete Lite® is modern, interesting and functional. A flexible and highly adaptable planter solution, these lightweight modular planters let you combine multiple pieces to create a unique personal garden architecture. Extremely lightweight, moving or storing these planters is a snap, too.
ML 1836 Square Planter Container in Concrete Lite® Features:
- Lightweight and sleekly designed
- Modular shapes for custom layouts
- Offers many superb ways to create sectional seating, privacy areas, and experimenting with your space and creating a unique personal garden architecture
- Appropriate for indoor or outside use
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
- Made from Natural Clay, Sand, Fiberglass, Resin
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with drainage holes
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.