Bucket-shaped and adorned with garlands of fruits and majestic lion head medallions, the Morris Lion Pot Garden Planter is a magnificent sight to behold even when left empty. Once filled with lush greens and colorful blooms, this piece becomes even more alluring and can easily provide a welcome relief or focal point when placed in large, open spaces. Primarily designed for larger gardens and landscapes, the Morris Lion Pot Garden Planter can also be placed on your patio or terrace as a means to bring the soothing vibe of plants nearer to your home.
Morris Lion Pot Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Verde (VE)
- Made in the USA
Morris Lion Pot Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 41.5” x 31.5”
- Weight: 557 lbs.
*Oversized item subject to additional freight charges
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.