As you can probably derive from its name, the Murcia Planter Bowl with Leaves is a low-rising cast stone masterpiece adorned with leaf carvings. Rising a mere eight inches off the ground, this piece can be placed virtually anywhere and is perfect for housing a variety of plants from simple ferns, cacti and succulents to plants that grow long tendrils that will hang over its rim. Available in 12 distinct patinas that you can choose from, the Murcia Planter Bowl with Leaves can also be mounted on a pedestal or placed on a ledge to bring it to a more fetching height.
Murcia Planter Bowl with Leaves Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
Murcia Planter Bowl with Leaves Specifications:
- Dimensions: 26" x 8"
- Weight: 75 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.