The Oak Bluff Garden Water Fountain is a modern take on the traditional tiered fountain. This contemporary piece features water bubbling out from a basin with four spigots gracing each side of the column pedestal spitting water into a square basin below, displaying a never-ending cascade of water for all to see. It requires no plumbing as the water recirculates through the fountain. Available in 12 gorgeous finishes and made of durable cast stone, the Oak Bluff Garden Water Fountain is built to last.
To keep a constant water level in your fountain, you can add the auto refill system. It comes with a float valve, concrete base, custom stopper, clear tubing, and a pressure relief garden hose or spigot connection. The device is connected to a garden hose or spigot, and the water is turned on and off by the valve in the unit, keeping your fountain filled effortlessly.
Oak Bluff Garden Water Fountain Features:
- Fiber reinforced cast stone concrete construction
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States
- No plumbing is needed; water recirculates within the fountain
- Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110 V electrical outlet
- An outdoor-rated extension cord can be used to lengthen the cord
- Wide choice of color options
Oak Bluff Garden Water Fountain Includes:
- Recirculating electric pump
Oak Bluff Garden Water Fountain Specifications:
- Dimensions: 35.5" x 40.5"
- Weight: 753 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.