A conventional box shape is considerably brightened with this Oak Park Window Box. Made out of cast stone and available in 12 patinas that you can choose from, this piece looks far from your typical planter box. That's because it has beautiful, ornate carvings running along its sides. At just 9 and a half inches wide and 7.75 inches in height, this piece is perfect for grasses, ferns and small flowers. Place it on a table or ledge as a wonderful accent piece or line several of these to form a subtle demarcation in your yard or garden.
Oak Park Window Box Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone
- Made in the USA
Oak Park Window Box Specifications:
- Dimensions: 29" x 9.5" x 7.75"
- Weight: 55 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.