This superb hammock's nearly thousand feet of soft, strong, 100-percent cotton 3-ply rope is handsomely hand-woven into a lattice-like cradle of relaxation, for gently rocking those workaday cares away. For people who crave the classic American hammock style and the rich tradition that goes along with it, and who are willing to take their hammocks down and store them somewhere dry for the winter months and during stretches of bad weather, cotton rope may be ideal. Soft, breathable, 100-percent cotton rope, with ample room for your body to roam. We call it a classic. Ease yourself into one, and you will, too.
Pawleys Island Large Original Cotton Rope Hammock Features:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Spacious bed comfortably supports two
- Hand-woven 100% natural cotton rope is lasting and durable
- Supplied hardware makes setup simple
- Strong enough to hold up to 450 pounds
- Stand not included
Pawleys Island Large Original Cotton Rope Hammock Includes:
- 1 Pawleys Island Large Original Cotton Rope Hammock
- Tree/Post-Hanging Hardware
Pawleys Island Large Original Cotton Rope Hammock Specifications:
- Total Length: 13 feet from ring to ring
- Width: 4 feet 7 inches
- Bed Length: 6 feet 8 inches
- Hanging Distance: 14-16 ft
- Accommodates: 2 people
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Color: Natural | Oatmeal
- Product Weight: 17 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
Please note: Your own rope hammock is likely at first to appear a little shorter than its advertised length; it will reach its full length once the ropes naturally stretch through initial use.