Platform Indigo Tufted Single Swing
Platform Indigo Tufted Single Swing Specifications:
- Width: 40 in. (Spreader Bar)
- Depth: 24 in.
- Hardware: Zinc-Plated Steel
- Top Fabric: Sunbrella / Bottom Fabric: DuraCord
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Care: Use Oxyclean or a Mild Detergent, Water and a Soft Scrub Brush
Relax and enjoy to a whole new level with the Hatteras Tufted Single Swing. Made to hold a maximum of 300 lbs., this swing features a 40-inch natural-finish cumaru spreader bar and a tufted chair comprised of two layers of all-weather, solution-dyed Sunbrella fabric sandwiching a thick center of nonabsorbent polyester hollowfill fiber made from recycled plastic drink bottles.
Even though Hatteras Hammocks are extremely strong and weather-resistant, we do always recommend storing it in an enclosed dry place away from any overly-harsh weather, hungry wildlife and other lingering periods when it's going unused, to ensure its longest possible life.
Platform Indigo Tufted Single Swing Features:
- Made from the best outdoor fabric available on the market
- Cotton-like softness with unmatched durability
- Fade and stain resistant
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Solid unfinished Cumaru spreader bar
- Rope constructed of solution-dyed DuraCord®
- Filled with Recycled Polyester Hollowfill Fiber which is made from 100% recycled bottles
- Nickel-plated rolled-rim grommets with spurred washers for added stability
- Made in the USA
Platform Indigo Tufted Single Swing Includes:
- 1 Swing
- 1 Zinc-plated chains
- 1 Hanging Bracket
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.