Portsmouth Round Lead Lite Planter - Set of 5 Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 5
- XL Dimensions: 23.62"L x 23.62"W x 19.69"H - Weight: 18 lbs.
- Large Dimensions: 20.47"L x 20.47"W x 16.93"H - Weight: 13 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 17.72"L x 17.72"W x 14.96"H - Weight: 9 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 14.96"L x 14.96"W x 12.6"H - Weight: 7 lbs.
- XS Dimensions: 12.6"L x 12.6"W x 11.02"H - Weight: 4 lbs.
- Planters can be purchased individually.
Brimming with elegance yet dashingly simple, the Portsmouth Round Lead Lite Planter - Set of 5 is the perfect way to house the loveliest of blooms and showing off your skills as a green thumb. Available in several different convenient sizes, you are sure to find the combination that works for you. It's skillfully made by skilled artisans using fiberglass cement so it's lighter yet extremely durable and features a round shape with octagon embellished sides.
Portsmouth Round Lead Lite Planter - Set of 5 Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Lightweight planter with generous planting depth
- Round shape with notched interior border
- Appropriate for indoor or outside use
- Finishes are textured to provide scratch resistance
- Made from Natural Clay, Sand, Fiberglass, Resin
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
- Comes with a drain hole
Please Note: While our polyethylene planters can be left outdoors in winter, we recommend that they be raised up off the ground surface to ensure proper drainage.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.