- Dimensions: 24"L x 20"W x 39"H
- Weight: 56 lbs.
You will love the beautiful Rainforest Tiered Waterfall Fountain and the soothing sounds this water fountain creates. The different tiers create multiple water flows that offers a relaxing and meditative environment. LED lights accentuate the rush of the waterfalls as they make their way to the rock-surrounded pool at the base of the fountain. Beginning at the top, the water plummets from pool to pool, creating a soft foamy surface before tumbling downward yet again.
Rainforest Tiered Waterfall Fountain Features:
- Pump and all necessary parts included for easy assembly and operation
- One-year limited guarantee on pumps
- Patent Pending
*Please inquire regarding availability and lead time
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.