Brimming with elegance and culture evocative of ancient Roman times, the Roman Garden Planter will make a great addition to any outdoor setting. At 14.5" wide and 13" tall, this piece is perfect for putting small and medium-sized blooms and lush greens at the spotlight. You can even place it in your terrace or patio to bring the soothing scent and alluring sight of colorful blooms where you and your guests can enjoy it the most.
Roman Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Ferro Rustic (FR)
- Made in the USA
Roman Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 14.5" x 13"
- Weight: 60 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.