Sandhurst Square Lite Planter Specifications:
- Sold as Set of 4
- XL Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W 26"H - Weight: 35 lbs.
- Large Dimensions: 22"L x 22"W x 22"H - Weight: 22 lbs.
- Medium Dimensions: 18.5"L x 18.5"W x 18.5"H - Weight: 15 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 15.25"L x 15.25"W x 15.25"H - Weight: 11 lbs.
- Finish/Color: Onyx Black Lite/Lead Lite
- Planters can be purchased individually.
Usually, a simple design and a dark color would make things drab. With the Sandhurst Square Lite Planter, however, these same features achieve a subtle elegance and makes it the perfect way to show off a wide variety of plants from complex blooms like hydrangeas, to tall grasses like bamboo, and some stunning shrubs. Made with extremely durable fiberglass material and sporting a chic onyx black or lead lite finish, this sleek, square piece provides a pleasant contrast to bright greenery and serves as an excellent backdrop for vivid plants and flora.
Sandhurst Square Lite Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made from fiber clay and other naturally found materials
- Replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials
- Comes with a drain hole
- Produced by a patented process
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly
- Frost and U.V. Resistant***
- Naturally retained salts will ensure natural aging
***While they are considered frost-resistant, these lightweight containers should be brought in during the winter and stored in a covered, frost-free location away from the elements.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products can take 2-6 weeks for production. If you need an item sooner or would like to know a more specific estimated date, please contact us.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.
It is very important for you to protect your cast stone and pottery fountains, birdbaths, planters and statuary from the freeze-thaw cycle during the winter months. Ideally, cast stone and pottery décor that can collect water, should not be left outside when temperatures dip down to freezing. They should be stored indoors or in a dry protected place such as a covered porch or garage that is away from the elements. This is not always possible, so it is recommended that you completely dry out your décor and add a waterproof cover. This is because any cast stone or pottery component that can hold water and freeze has the potential to crack and crumble. Components such as fountain pedestals which remain in a basin/pool can also crack or crumble.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.