The Smithsonian Eastlake Fern Box is perfect for those looking to add a touch of history and sophistication to their yard or garden. It features a stunning design of pointed arches and a belt-like part adorned with detailed medallions. Made with cast stone, thus ensuring its durability and strength, its classic bearing is completed with a rustic aged finish and attached claw risers.
Smithsonian Eastlake Fern Box Features:
Smithsonian Eastlake Fern Box Specifications:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Made in the USA
- Shown in Ferro Rustico (FR)
- Dimensions: 33.75 x 13 x 14.5
- Weight: 134 lbs
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.