Square Villandry Planter Lite - Small Specifications:
- Planter Dimensions: 19.75"L x 19.75"W x 21"H
- Planter Weight: 20 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions: 20.5"L x 20.5"W x 23"H
- Assembled Weight: 50 lbs.
Square Villandry Planter Lite - Small Features:
- Designed to enhance any garden or patio area
- The planter comes with the powder coated decorative metal frame and can be used with or without the frame
- Frame slides easily over planter
- Comes fully assembled when delivered
- Lightweight and contemporary
- Materials: Unsaturated polyester resin, sand, stone powder, talc powder, and fiberglass.
- This innovative material convincingly replicates the look of lead, iron and concrete but is up to eighty percent lighter than traditional materials.
- Lightweight and appropriate for indoor and outside use in medium-low traffic areas, patios, terraces and gardens
- Produced by a patented process.
- Durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly.
- Made from clay and other naturally found materials.
- One drainage hole, centered, approximately 3/4" diameter
- Product is handmade by skilled artisans.
- Due to the nature of materials used, natural variations can occur in size weight and color.
Give your plants a place to thrive with a style that showcases a classic French design with a contemporary flare with the Square Villandry Planter Lite - Small. Using a patented process and clay and other innovative materials, this collection is durable, non-flammable, and eco-friendly and up to 80% lighter than traditional materials.
Campania's Fiberglass, known as Lite®, is a composite material containing unsaturated polyester resin, sand, stone powder, talc powder, and fiberglass. Our Lite® planters meet commercial standards and often feature internal ribbing for added strength and durability. These planters are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, commonly used in rooftop gardens, terraces, hospitality projects, public spaces, and restaurants. They're an excellent choice when lightweight materials are required for large-scale plantings. Fiberglass planters are easy to ship and handle, resistant to UV exposure and extreme temperatures, and won't corrode from contact with soil, eliminating the need for plastic liners.
Cleaning Instructions: Campania Lite® planters can be cleaned with either water or Windex® with Ammonia-D. Spray down the surface of the planter where it is dirty and use a lint-free cloth or sponge to wipe the surface. Note that it may take several cycles of wiping and drying before the planter is completely clean. This is normal and to be expected with the texture in the fiberglass. Do not pressure wash, use alcohol based cleaners, apply corrosive cleaners or clean with anything abrasive.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.