A simple classic with a rustic appeal, the St. Remy Urn Garden Planter is perfect for those looking for a clean, unassuming piece to add to their yard or garden. Its undeniable charm lies in its classic urn shape and textured surface. Made out of cast stone and finished by hand in the stain of your choice, this piece will look even more remarkable when filled with colorful blooms or lush greens.
St. Remy Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
St. Remy Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- 18.5" x 22" - 129 lbs. (Large)
- 15.5" x 20" - 100 lbs. (Small)
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.