Steel Tall Cube Planter - Set of 2 Specifications:
- Sold as a set of 2
- Medium Dimensions: 22"L x 22"W x 35"H - Weight: 60 lbs.
- Small Dimensions: 17.25"L x 117.25"W x 28.25"H - Weight: 40 lbs.
- Set Weight: 100 lbs.
Campania’s Lightweight Steel planters are made of steel sheets 1.2 mm thick. The natural oxidation of the surface is chemically accelerated until the desired rust coloration is achieved. The surface patina is then stabilized, and further oxidation is prevented by application of a chemical sealer.
Steel Tall Cube Planter - Set of 2 Features:
- Constructed out of 1.2 mm thick Steel sheets
- 4 drainage holes, in each corner, approximately 1/2" each
- Extra deep for larger plants
- Suitable for indoor / outdoor applications
Care & Maintenance/Outdoor Planting Instructions: If used outdoors, it is recommended that an appropriate sealer is applied to maintain the surface finish and prevent oxidation. If not sealed, the planters will darken and rust. Note, if oxidation occurs, rust may leach onto the ground surface with the potential to stain.
Each planter has drainage holes and is raised on attached feet to limit contact with the ground surface and to permit air circulation below the planter to reduce moisture. Always place any Campania product on a solid level surface and not directly on grass, soil, or an uneven surface. If a planter is to be left planted over the winter, ensure proper drainage. Avoid collection of standing water in the bottom of the planter which can cause rusting and deterioration.
If used outdoors, it is recommended that an appropriate sealer is applied to maintain the surface finish and prevent oxidation. If not sealed, the planters will darken and rust. Note, if oxidation occurs, rust may leach onto the ground surface with the potential to stain. Naturally aging is expected. The use of fertilizers or other chemicals can affect the planter’s appearance. Continuous and prolonged exposure to sunlight can cause slight color fading. Please note that because each planter is handmade, the shape, size and color may vary slightly.
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.