A charming reproduction of one the classic planters found in The Preservation Society of Newport County, The Elms Ivy Urn Garden Planter is made for those who appreciate the beauty of antique decor. Although its a mere replica, this piece, which is made out of cast stone and finished by hand in the stain of your choice, features the same delicate ivy vines around the body's urn and vertical lines framing the urn's base as the original, thus capturing its exquisite beauty and classic elegance.
The Elms Ivy Urn Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Alpine Stone (AS)
- Made in the USA
The Elms Ivy Urn Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 19.5" x 19.5" x 24"
- Weight: 452 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.