Physical color samples available. Please contact us for more information.
Williamsburg Jefferson Garden Planter Specifications:
- Dimensions: 21"L x 21"W x 29"H
- Weight: 145 lbs.
Slender and graceful, the Williamsburg Jefferson Garden Planter will make a stunning focal point for your yard, garden or entryway. It features a classic urn shape with petal like carvings on its protruding rim and a slim, fluted pedestal on a square plate base. Already striking on its own, this piece will look even more gorgeous once planted with colorful blooms or lush garden greens.
In the winter, if a planter is to remain planted, they should be raised up off the ground making sure not to block the drainage hole. This allows the planter to drain and will prevent the planter from freezing to the ground. If the planter is not to be planted, it should be brought inside to a garage or shed. If this is not possible, follow the steps above, but turn the planter upside down to prevent it from filling with snow and ice. It should then be covered or wrapped with burlap or any absorbent material (old blanket/towel) and then wrapped with dark plastic to prevent it from accumulating moisture.
Williamsburg Jefferson Garden Planter Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Manufactured with a high density cast stone mix
- Comes with a drain hole approximately .75" in diameter
- Available in your choice of classic and distinct finishes
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Features unique designer detail and superior craftsmanship
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Pietra Nuova (PN)
- Made in the USA
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.