Drawing inspiration from the oldest academic building still in continuous use in the United States, the Williamsburg Wren Garden Planter features a simple design that brims with a scholastic vibe. Made out of cast stone and finished by hand in the stain of your choice, this piece will serve as perfect anchors when placed at the entrance to your driveway or walkway to your home. With its minimal design, the Williamsburg Wren Garden Planter will complement the look and ambiance of your outdoors without overpowering its natural setting.
Williamsburg Wren Garden Planter - Large Features:
- Makes a beautiful focal point for your garden setting, either filled with beautiful blooms or greens, or left empty as a wonderful accent piece
- Made of high-quality, fiber reinforced cast stone concrete
- Finish/Stain is hand applied by trained artisans
- Weathers naturally outdoors
- Shown in Aged Limestone (AL)
- Made in the USA
Williamsburg Wren Garden Planter - Large Specifications:
- Dimensions: 22" x 22"
- Weight: 165 lbs.
NOTE: The finishes are designed to replicate the look of natural aging, but unlike a painted finish, the patinas do not prevent the natural aging process. Any cast stone item with a patina finish will weather naturally in an outdoor environment. Because each patina is hand applied in a multi-step process and the product is photographed in natural settings, actual colors may vary.