Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit Specifications:
- Dimensions: 52.25”L x 31.25”W x 19.5”H (including glass)
- Weight: 120 lbs.
With its flagstone top and artificial stacked stone base, the Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table lends itself to any backyard style. Comes complete with a push button ignition, leveling feet, lava rock filler, protective cover and Natural Gas conversion kit. Complete the look with a matching tank cover that conceals your LP tank and can double as a side table. Accent further with coordinating propane fire column. Tank covers and columns sold separately.
Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit Features:
- Flagstone top and artificial stacked stone base
- 65,000 BTU burner. CSA certified.
- Burns for 7 hours (high setting) or 20 hours (low setting)
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel
- Basic assembly required
- Optional faux stone tank cover available
- Backed by manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
- Must be converted to natural gas by a Certified Gas Technician
- External hose is required for connection to natural gas source
Sedona 52" Rectangle Gas Fire Table with NG Conversion Kit Includes:
- LP fire table
- Tank seat
- 65,000 BTU linear burner
- Brown lava rock
- Electronic ignition
- Leveling feet
- Protective cover
- Natural Gas Conversion Kit
- No longer comes with glass panel surround per CSA requirements
*Please inquire regarding availability and lead time
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1.) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2.) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3.) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4.) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
WARNING: For California Residents- Prop65
This product may be packaged with a wood fiber material which may contain wood dust.