Outdoor Art Pros Shipping Information
Orders received by Outdoor Art Pros are typically sent either by UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Service, or freight carrier. Please refer to the individual product you are purchasing for shipping times. Standard Shipping typically takes between 4 - 7 business days depending on your location.
**If you would like faster delivery times please contact a customer service representative at Outdoor Art Pros and they will try to accommodate your request.
Free Shipping Offer
All of our products are eligible for free shipping, as long as the shipping address is located within the continental United States. This applies to ground shipping only; Expedited shipping charges can be obtained by calling our customer service line.
Customers Outside the Continental U.S.
Many of our products can ship internationally, but the customer is responsible for shipping charges. If you wish to ship something outside the continental U.S., please contact Outdoor Art Pros for a shipping quote. Please have the product name you wish to purchase as well as a full shipping address ready when you call or e-mail. This will speed up the process to give you a quote. The customer is responsible for any duties, fees or taxes imposed by the receiving country.
*Additional charges may apply for products over 150 lbs. requiring truck or freight delivery. See the Truck Delivery section for details.
- Due to the weight and size of many large or heavy items they must be sent via independent freight carriers. Here are a few things to note.
- On the delivery for fountains with large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, If you are unsure whether or not your fountain needs one please contact us before the arrival of your fountain.
- The trucking service will contact you typically 1-2 days before delivery to schedule the delivery time. If you make an appointment with the trucking company, please make sure you are there for arrival. Failure to be there to accept delivery could result in redelivery fee charged by the trucking company. This is not the responsibility of Outdoor Art Pros.
- It is also important you are there to accept delivery to be able to inspect your purchase for potential damages. Signing for your product is necessary for your protection.
- The delivery driver will deliver your items curbside of your home. They are not responsible for taking the product onto your driveway or into your home. Therefore, moving the item from curbside may require your assistance. You can always ask the driver to assist you however they are not required to do so. Special services are the responsibility of the customer. We do not pay for any storage fees that the trucking company may charge if you do not take immediate delivery of your item. White Glove service may be available in some areas by some trucking companies. Please contact us prior to delivery to see if this service is available. If White Glove service is arranged it is the responsibility of the customer. Any recon signing (changing of original shipping address) of shipments is not the responsibility of Outdoor Art Pros and any fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Very heavy items will require a forklift to move them from the curbside to their permanent location. You can contact a local contractor or landscaper to help you with this.
- Please be aware that if you suspect any damage upon delivery please mark the bill of laden - SUBJECT TO INSPECTION, so any issues may be corrected or parts replaced. Please contact Outdoor Art Pros immediately to report any damages or issues.
Expedited Shipping Policy
Any additional charges for Expedited Shipping will NOT be refunded on shipments that are delayed due to causes beyond UPS's control, including but not limited to the following:
- The nature of the shipment, defect, or inherent vice of the product;
- Failure of the Shipper or Consignee to observe any term contained in these Air Freight Terms, including but not limited to improper or insufficient packaging, securing, addressing or marking of any shipment, including omission of, or provision of, an incorrect Consignee address or ZIP code on the Air Waybill, providing insufficient information, or the Shipper's failure to follow any term related to shipments that are not acceptable for transport.
- Acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or hazardous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials or similar authorities, the application of security regulations imposed by the government or otherwise applicable to the shipment, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, or other circumstances beyond our control (hereinafter referred to collectively as "Force Majeure Events").
- Compliance with laws, government regulations, orders or requirements, or any cause beyond our control.