40" Deep Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23 5/8"H x 38 1/8"W x 12“D
- Shipping Weight: 93 lbs. Glass Included
- Shipping Size: 25 1/4" x 47 3/4" x 14 1/2”
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 12.5
- Watts: 1500 max
- Heater: 1500 watts high / 750 watts low
- No Heater: 22 watts
- Lamps: LED 22 watts
- Rotor Motor: 1 at 5 watts
- Glass View Opening: 11 7/8" x 34 1/4”
- Surround Size: 15 7/8" x 38 1/8”
- Plug Location: Left Side
- Cord Length: 76”
- Approx. Heating Area: 400 sq. ft.
Turn up the heat in more ways than one with the 40" Deep Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround. Featuring Amantii's advanced flame presentation, a programmable thermostat and a powerful 2-stage heater, this unit will infuse your space with an alluring ambient glow - with or without any heat for a year round enjoyment. Hard wire ready, this electric fireplace can also be plugged straight into a standard 120-volt outlet and controlled using either the front and rear controls (for flame brightness only) or the included remote (to adjust both the flame and heater).
40" Deep Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround Features:
- All models are rated for either indoor or outdoor use***
- ***Pancover over MUST be purchased if installing outdoors
- *NEW* State-of-the-art flameset, with a click of the remote, change the flame from traditional colors such as yellow and orange to more contemporary colors like blue, purple, rose and violet.
- 2 Stage heater
- Hard wire ready
- NEW Thermostat hard wire ready
- Flame operates with or without heat
- Remote control for flame and heater
- Full frame viewing – unit allows for choice of finishing material to come right to glass
- Optional black steel surround comes in the box, it is up to you if you want to use it or not
- DEEP models have 2 flame sets
- Ambient Canopy lighting in 13 colors
40" Deep Indoor or Outdoor Built-in Electric Fireplace with Black Steel Surround Includes:
- Large glass nuggets
- Clear & blue diamond media
- 11 pcs. Log Set
- Remote control
We offer free shipping within the United States. Here are some shipping facts about all of our products:
1) Currently all small items will be shipped through UPS Ground, with free shipping.
2) Products over 100lbs. will ship freight with Curbside Service. They will not unpackage and/or relocate your order once off the truck. Please make sure to have any kind of assistance needed at time of delivery if you feel necessary. Note: The delivery company will call to arrange a delivery time. Customers must be available to sign for the shipment at time of delivery.
3) Our cast stone products are made to order and lead times will vary. Please reach out for the current lead time on the product you are interested in.
4) On the delivery for fountains with extra large bases, a forklift is required for delivery as the base will be too big for lift-gate service. You must arrange this prior to fountain delivery. NOTE: Although most fountains DO NOT require a forklift because they can fit on a lift gate, we will notify you prior to shipping if your fountain requires a fork lift.
Protecting cast stone and pottery during winter is crucial to prevent damage from the freeze-thaw cycle. Moisture trapped in these items can expand when frozen, leading to cracks and deterioration. Storing them indoors or in covered areas is the best practice, but if that's not feasible, thoroughly drying and covering them with a waterproof cover can offer some protection. Regular maintenance and care can significantly extend the life of these decorative items..
For more information on winterizing your cast stone fountain and birdbath, click here.
For more information on winterizing your cast stone planters and statuary, click here.
For more information on winterizing your glazed and terra cotta pottery, click here.